Shady Canyon is located on the Newport Coast/Irvine border and is 24 hour guard gated. Featuring beautiful hiking and walking trails, a tennis and swim center complete with a junior Olympic pool and spa, Shady Canyon offers tranquility and privacy. Conveniently located within a short drive to Newport Coast, Laguna Beach and shopping destinations such as Fashion Island, South Coast Plaza and the Irvine Spectrum.
- Approximately 400 luxury homes and homesites on approximately 1,070 acres.
- Both semi-custom and custom homes.
- A trail system outlines the community with access to recreational destinations such as Quail Hill and Bommer Canyon.
- 24 hour guard gated.
Architecture: The Community is Inspired by: Provence, Tuscan, Adobe Ranch, Santa Barbara and Andalusian styles.
- All homeowners are automatically members of the HOA and pay monthly assessment dues.
- The Shady Canyon Tennis and Swim Center is available to all residents through the Shady Canyon Community Association* (HOA). This complex offers approximately 3,000 square feet of indoor area in addition to expansive outdoor decks, patios and loggias. It is designed in a refined Santa Barbara Colonial style and is built to the highest design specifications. The Tennis and Swim Center includes many opportunities for socializing, exercising and relaxation. Features include:
- Community Room for Meetings and Events
- Junior Olympic Swimming Pool with Outdoor Lounge Area
- Whirlpool Spa
- Outdoor Patio with a Built-in Barbecue and Outdoor Fireplace
- Two Tennis Courts
- Tot Lot/Playground
Shady Canyon Golf Club is nestled in the center of the Shady Canyon Community. Features an 18-hole Championship Golf Course designed by Tom Fazio as well as a Fitness and Swim Club. The private club embodies the ideals of an institution devoted to the highest standards of the game. The main clubhouse is approximately 43,000 sq. ft. while the Fitness and Swim Club is approximately 6,700 sq.ft.